Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Support for .mpc files? (new gstreamer musepack plugin)

> If it's the .mpc and .ape share the same application/x-apetag mime type,
> then isn't it a problem since musepack and monkeysaudio are supported by
> two different plugins, and that users may have only one of the two
> installed? Just wondering.

This whole "add_upported_type" stuff seems broken to me actually :-/ For
mpc files, the sniffed type can be application/x-apetag or
application/x-id3, both of which can also correspond to monkeysaudio or
mp3 files :-/

Christophe