Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] crash on library load

> Yes that does help, but it's a great shame to have to do that, for one
> thing it prevents full interoperability with muine which looks for
> cover.jpg in each directory.

This bug has been fixed in gstreamer CVS for 1 month now, but they won't
release before at least a few weeks for various reasons... Small files
weren't an issue with older gstreamer releases as far as I know.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is much that can be done from rb
side, since it's a bit pointless to make a release to work around a
gstreamer bug that is already fixed imo.

Cheers,

Christophe