Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] AudioCD support

Hi,

Luca Capello a écrit :

I was wondering how far the AudioCD support is in the latest Rhythmbox
stable release (0.8.8)

Audio CD support is broken in both branches. Making it to work might require a fair amount of work both in GStreamer and Rhythmbox. Implementing it cleanly would allow to add support for "flac with cuesheets" (whole album encoded in a single flac file) quite easily imo.
As far as I know, noone is working on that currently, any help with that would be welcome ;) (I can expand a bit about how I think it should/can work if someone is interested)

Cheers,

Christophe