Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] date metadata

GCZ a écrit :

I would gladly do it myself if I new C and Gstreamer, but I don't. I'm sure this is something that could be done in a day. Am I wrong?
Come on, this is such a core feature... Could someone please implement it for 2005? That would be a great new year's resolution.

If it's not there, it probably means none of the developers was interested enough in that feature to hack on it. You are right it can be done in a day, probably less, so if anyone feels like working on it, please do it ;)

Cheers,

Christophe