Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] wma

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 16:21 +0100, Yusuf Moraby wrote:
> hiya,
>
> I have rhythmbox with xine backend, but cna't play wma files eventhough
> xine can
> is this a feature of rhythmbox????

A missing one, yes. Right now, we don't know how to get the metadata out
of the WMA files. If you help finish off the xine metadata reader in
CVS, then we'll be able to use xine to read the metadata and support
WMAs in Rhythmbox.

> Is there any other way to play wma in Rhythmbox?????

As said above, help finish up the xine metadata reader. Or use Totem for
your casual listening needs.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Poor old Lazenby. I mean, he just wasn't an actor. -- Desmond 'Q'
Llewelyn