[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request: Option --hide

Hello Devs,

First of all I'd like to thank you all for this great piece of software
:). Please keep up your continuous improvements.

I'd like to submit a feature request: When I login into GNOME the
session manager starts some programs like gtodo and yarssr in the
background which show up in the notification area. I pass a --hide
option to these apps, so I won't see any window after the startup ended.

Unfortunately rhythmbox doesn't provide such an option. Could you add
it? When a --hide option gets passed to the rhythmbox binary the app
starts in the 'hide-mode' [only shows up in the notification area].

Hopefully a useful contribution for my part. cc me if you answer to this
mail. Thanks.

Thomas