Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch question: downloaded music RBSource

Ross Burton wrote:

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 13:27, Yo'av Moshe wrote:

The new "Downloaded Music" source sound good to me, and maybe it should
be extended into something like "directories out of database", so that
you can have more than one of this kind, like "aMule, "giFT", "Web",
etc'.

These are all "downloaded music", so why would they be seperate? They should all download into the same location.

Ross

Of course, if we let people have RhythmBox monitor number of directories with the same sources.

But I think that if the feature to have RhythmBox monitor directories out of the library, it really shouldn't be hard-coded and only for "Downloaded Music". Some people will use that option with other stuff (Removable USB Storage device, for example), so it would be a waste to have only "Downloaded Music" as an option, instead of a new type of source.

Sorry about my English, you know, it's not my native one :)

Yo'av.