[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Functional DAAP client code

Hey everyone,
	You're very right. This is something that I guess I overlooked, but
that should have been in the back of my mind all along. We should
definitely promote the use of open standards and open formats. As for
rendezvous vs SLP, they're both IETF standards, so it makes sense to use
a single host-detection strategy as opposed to many, no? Unless you're
dying to interface with something else that uses SLP... I think RB and
JuK should support DAAP for iTunes and Ogg for as many other things as
possible.

-Eli

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 07:16, Scott Wheeler wrote:

This is a digitally signed message part