[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Internet Radio?

Hi Adam,

It's actually quite easy to add internet radio stations.

Example.

Go to www.di.fm.  They have a bunch of trance stations u can listen to.
You can open the .pls file to see the URL to use in "Location" when
adding a new internet radio station to RB.  You can also load the radio
stations straight from the .pls file.

Tyler

>I have seen several blogs discussing the >possible inclusion of
Internet