Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new gtk file selector

GTK 2.3.6 changed a some behavior in the gtk file selector that we
depended on.  The mode was set up such that you could select both files
and directories.  We now have to set it in directory only mode.

I believe rb has been patched already, but you can't select a mix of files
and directories unfortunately.

sri