[Rhythmbox-devel] thanks for rhythmbox

Hi all, just a quick thanks for rhythmbox. I only just found it a few weeks ago, and it's awesome. The "automatic playlists" feature is great, and saving me a lot of time already. So thanks all of you for creating my favorite-linux-program-of-the-month, and my all time favorite music player. :-D

I couldn't find any other way of getting this to all the rhythmbox developers, so sorry for adding to the list volume. :-S