[Rhythmbox-devel] comments on the CD Burning in Rhythmbox

Hello,

I've just tested the CD tool in Rhythmbox, it's really a good piece of
work : clean, not bloatware, and I can list n the audio CD on my CD
player without a glitch.

I just have some comments/request to share.

- Is this possible to add a contextual menu on the playlist to burn it
without using menu ?

- Let the user burn tracks without creating playlist (by selecting
them directly in the Library).

- The burning dialog show all the CD drives, not only the burner. Is
it possible to only show the CD Recorder ? (I know that kind of code
was pushed recently on nautilus-cd-burner).

- add an eject checkbox and the related behaviour.

- The track progressbar label should display what is the track
currently processed/burned.

Regards,

Thanks for your job

--