[Rhythmbox-devel] Queue behaviour in shuffle mode

Hi,

Most of the time, I select one album in the library and listen to it in
shuffle mode. Now, with the new queue feature, while listening I push
songs I would like to hear first into the queue. Unfortunately, this
disturbs the normal behaviour of the shuffle mode.

Using only the shuffle mode, it would play each song of the album once.
But the tracks which were queued are now played later again by the
shuffle. Which in a way is annoying because one has to skip these songs
manually if you don't want to hear them again. :-(

How about removing the songs played by the queue also from the shuffle?

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558