[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox--merge--0.9 RPMS for Fedora Core 4

Get 'em while they're hot: http://www.csee.wvu.edu/~christey/rpms/

These include the play queue, album covers, and tag writing.  The
precompiled i386 rpm should work if you are running a Fedora Core test
release or Rawhide.  Otherwise you can try rebuilding the src.rpm.

Hopefully this will encourage more people to test the current code so we
can squash the remaining bugs and get a stable release out (maybe in
time for Fedora Core 4?).

Many thanks to Oliver Lemke for the compiling help and maintaining the
merge branch, and to all the other Rhythmbox hackers for their hard work
as well.

Rock on.

---
A few notes:

* I tried to enable ipod support, but get this error when compiling:
rb-ipod-source.c: In function 'rb_ipod_load_songs':
rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: 'parser' undeclared (first use in this
function)
rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
rb-ipod-source.c:392: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [rb-ipod-source.lo] Error 1

* I can't seem to get any album covers from Amazon.

* I feel like the default behavior for double-clicking a song in the
library should be to add it to the play queue.  The current behavior is
rather jarring, where it suddendly stops the currently playing song, and
if that song was in the play queue, erases it from the queue as well. If
other people feel strongly against this, maybe it could be made an
option?

--
Damian Christey <christey csee wvu edu>