Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On 4/17/05, Ed Mack <lists edmack com> wrote:
> Every option hurts. Gnome's mantra is to do the sensible thing, not go
> back to the dark world of geek-user preferences

But we are not talking about adding tons of preferences like KDE...
Right now there seem to be two different use cases which are quite a
bit different. Naturally, if we can find a single solution that
pleases everyone, this would rock. But currently I'm thinking if
having both at once is really that bad... need to try something in the
gimp now =)

-Michi

btw: I think queue-as-a-source should be implemented in *--merged so
that everyone can try it out.