Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

> I'm not sure on the best way to deal with these two uses: having the
> queue in the main UI doesn't work well for case 1, but having it as a
> source makes case 2 *much* less efficient/discoverable.

What if the first time you visited the queue source (or every time
before you made use of it, or put a Hide button on it) the top of the
browser rectangle had a little spiel telling the user to drop tunes
there to play, or right click to queue and perhaps a little diagram? The
user should eventually decide to look at each the sources to find out
what they are, and so will be fully informed after investigating.

I'm really excited to see these enhancements to RB :)
Ed Mack