Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

G'day everyone,

I've got a patch that shows "proof-of-concept" for adding the Play Count
to the available properties to filter on; its up at
http://ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rhythmbox--autoplaylistwork--0.9--patch1.diff (against the rhythmbox--main--branch). If you want to apply it against the merge branch (or some others) you'll have to edit it slightly as the properties of the rating widget changed from "rating" to "score" at some point.

Basically all the patch does is
1) add support for ulong types using a spin box widget (is this the best
idea?)
2) change the if/else for ratings/others to a switch/case, and add the
stuff for the play count (based on the current text field code)
3) add it to the drop-down menu

I'm not particularly experienced with GLib/GTK, so I've probably made a
blindingly stupid mistake somewhere. So if anyone who is interested want
to give it a go, that'd be great. I'll probably make an arch branch at
some point in the near future to chuck my playlist work in, as soon as I
figure out how to get the archive creation commands to work.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Programmer [n]: One who has mastered the art of arranging complex
configuration files.