[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox eats resources and hangs - Request for testing an mp3

Disclaimer:
I run Rhythmbox 0.8.8 as shipped by Ubuntu, with gstreamer0.8.8 (although libgstreamer0.8-0 is 0.8.9). I know you like me to run the cvs version. I'm sorry.

When I imported my music directory, Rhythmbox would hang after a while, and eat all my resources (CPU, RAM) so that my system got unstable (a load of 14). I found that at least this files causes trouble:

http://atlas.et.tudelft.nl/1200348/pub/bugs/test.mp3 [90 kb]

It is a silent mp3, I know. I would appreciate it if people could take a minute to test this.

Regards,

Eric