Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Newer Version

G'day,

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 00:36 -0500, Terry R. Grier wrote:
> I use RB and love it.
>
> I am using FC3 and RB 8.8
>
> In reading this board it seems that newer versions are out...
>
> Where do I find rpm's for these?  ... can I use yum to update my system
> forRB ?

The first of the development releases (0.9) isn't out yet. The version
that people are talking about is one of the development branches, it
isn't an actual "kind of stable" release, but it seems to work pretty
well. As such there isn't any RPMs (unless someone else has made some)
so you'll have to get it from Arch.

If you want to try it you can see http://rhythmbox.org/development.html
for instructions, the best branch to use would be Oliver's "merge"
branch; I've copied the necessary info from his original email:

Archive: olemke core-dump info--2005
Branch:  rhythmbox--merge--0.9
http://arch.core-dump.info/archive

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I now have visions of a server whose panels and covers are secured with
red tapes, sealed with wax embossed with Elder Signs and other symbols.