Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Support for flash based mp3 players

ons 2005-04-27 klockan 12:58 +1000 skrev Nicholas Gill (mythagel):
> I am not suggesting altering rb's interface at all, only adding to it. I
> envisage these kinds of flash players coming up in rb as another
> playlist (see image) - the interface would need minimal (if any)
> changes. When a song is dragged from the library to this particular
> playlist, it is also copied to the device that backs it.

I've made a similar hack for the MuVo V200 (without modifying RB) by
simply creating a number of playlists with the prefix "MuVo" and then
having an external script that reads ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/playlists.xml
and syncs all songs in playlists matching "MuVo*" (see attached image).

With a nicer way to tag a playlist as "Please export to MuVo", instead
of needing the "MuVo" name prefix, and a built-in export function this
would be neat I think. :)

Fredrik