Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox's dependency on totem

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 09:56:19AM +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Obviously, I didn't look at the patch, which imports a copy of the
> parser in the Rhythmbox sources to which I say "urgh!".

Yeah, someone will have to constantly make sure that parser is not changed
in totem.  Perhaps, we could just make it a library or are we looking
at "too many dependencies" issue? (I don't think so in this case since
it's swapping totem for libmusicparser or whatever it would be)

sri