Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Rhythmbox library stuff

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 04:11 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > Attached is a patch that implements this, and also adds "Starts with"
> > and "Ends with" as options for string criteria in auto playlists. It
> > will only add the "child" library sources if you have more than one
> > location defined (which you can't do from the UI, only gconf-editor).
>
> Is it the path in /->apps->rhythmbox->state->add_dir in gconf that you
> speak of? This is aleast the only location I can find.

/apps/rhythmbox/library_locations, it's the same key that is set by the
"Library location" item in the preferences window. It is defined as
list, and gconf-editor will edit it as such, but the UI will only set it
to a single value.

One thing I just notices I forgot to do: it shouldn't add them if you
only have one library location set.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Not only does the English Language borrow words from other languages, it
sometimes chases them down dark alleys, hits them over the head, and