Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] MythTV

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 09:45 -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> The idea I had
> when I came up with splitting it was similar to what you're wanting
> which is a single database that contains music files for a desktop.

:-(  This falls just short of what I want, which is a rhythmbox database
for a group of users.  One database of music to which multiple users can
add to or play from.  The idea that I have 15 copies of the same song on
a machine just because there are 15 users of that machine (or machines)
is just silly.

b.

Brian J. Murrell