[Rhythmbox-devel] Hi, just some comments from an outsider

Hi, Im a developer from Blender.org- very different software.

Anyhow, I just thaught Id add some comments on rhythmbox.

I listen to albums that are quite large somtimes... and other times. Audio books as mp3's.
The slider in rhythmbox is way too short for having any real controle of the play position since 1px end up being from 1 to 6 minuts.
Was just thinking that since rhythmbox is designed so it can be used maximized, it would be good if teh play-time slider filled the width of the screen.
That, or a numeric input for the play position wold make it usefull to me...
Keep up the good work dudes,
- Cambo

--
Campbell J Barton