Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Build fixes and error dialog prevention

Hi -

My build breaks with the new inline changes - i think its something to
do with inline support in my compiler (gcc 3.4). Why does glib 2.6 need
the changes? If i roll them back (just on rb-refstring.c), it seems to
compile fine.

All the errors are in regards to missing symbols with the inline
functions in rb-refstrings.h. So my guess is the functions are declared
extern (rather then inline, as G_IMPLEMENT_INLINES is defined), which
somehow breaks everything.

Thanks,

--Matt Jones