Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Podcasting Support

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 19:24 +1000, James Rayner wrote:
> Hey
> Just recently, Apple brought in Podcasting support, on iTunes, and on
> the iPod. It'd be great if this support could be extended to rhythmbox.
> There is an update for the ipod which the latest version of iTunes
> installs which adds the new podcasting menu to the iPod.
>
> Little bit more info...
> http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts.html
>
> I'm considering buying an iPod, but having podcasting support is
> critical to my choice.

To your choice of what? We don't sell hardware...
Check monopod if you want a decent podcast client right now:
http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/contents/2005/06/21-monopod/read

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
That would just bore the shit out of me! -- James Cameron