Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Useful arch repos?

Le lundi 13 juin 2005 à 16:37 +0100, Charles Goodwin a écrit :
> What are the currently useful arch archives for Rhythmbox?
>
> Which arch repo are the album art patches in?
>
> What other important patches are not currently in CVS HEAD?
>
> Everybody does know the submitting patches to bugzilla.gnome.org greatly
> increases their chances of inclusion, or at the least review by either
> Bastien or Christophe, right?

I don't mind grabbing patches from arch provided 1) I know where the
archive is 2) I can easily sort out the patches corresponding to 1
feature, and the patches corresponding to something else.
I was planning to ask for such a list of missed patches, but later (ie
when I don't have anything left that I'd like to merge).
There are some archives I know of, but some others I may not know, so if
you have a patch you want to advertise, feel free to answer to this
thread, or even better, to file a bug with a patch (that way Bastien
will be able to look at it too)

Christophe