Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Useful arch repos?

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 16:37 +0100, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> What are the currently useful arch archives for Rhythmbox?
<snip>
> What other important patches are not currently in CVS HEAD?

Everything from my autoplaylist work arch branch is in Oliver's merge
branch, and about half of it is in CVS HEAD. one fairly big patch is
blocking the rest of the branch, because it changes how the playlist
editor works internally. It needed a fair bit of cleaning up, and may
still need more, once that is in CVS the rest should be fairly simple to
put up.

There are other fixes and improvements that I still need to do, handling
limited playlists and the like, but they can wait until everything else
is in CVS.

I've been playing with Audio CD support the past couple of days, and
have basic cd support working again. I'll post a message to the list
later today, once I've ironed some more bugs out.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston

--
The above comment may be extremely inflamatory. For your protection, it
has been rot13'd twice. -- the signature of "JWhitlock" on slashdot