Re: Registering your arch archives Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Storage based mp3 players

It's more of bookkeeping.  I expect people to put patches and
everything in bugzilla.  This more of, "hey I implemented this
thing can someone test it?"  But if we are moving away from all that
I'm groovy with that and we can remove it.

Otherwise, I agree that the canonical spot is in CVS and people should
get their fix from there..

sri