Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Xine support droped

My two cents.  Gstreamer guys has been doing a lot of great work
in gstreamer space in making gstreamer very robust.  If anything
I think any problems we have with the gstreamer backend will be
fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

You will note that Fluendo has been doing well and has hired more
people in their company to support gstreamer.  It's as good time
as any to part ways with the xine backend.

sri