[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9 from Arch

OMG, I used tla to snag the latest Main development branch.

Wow.

This release if you guys include both tag editing and the Audio burning
features will rock.

I am not sure why tag editing is marked as experimental.  I am sure
there is a darn good reason but it just works for me.

Everything about this hand compiled downloaded from Arch app on my
Ubuntu box just works.  The burn to Audio CD from playlists feature
despite another poster's comments seems very easy to find from a
right-click context menu.  It seems easily as simple to use as iTunes.

Thanks.

That is all I really wanted to say.  Thanks.