Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bonobo interface in rhythmbox-0.9

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 23:54 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 12:24:17AM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > First of all, big thanks to Jonathan for the queuing stuff!!!
> > Great work.
>
> Thanks.  It's good to see it getting some testing.

And you'll get a few bug reports on it from me on the weekend. :-) I
just have to verify that the problems I found are not related to my
branch merging.

> > Is this a bug or is there still work to be done? I quickly looked at the
> > source and all the necessary code seems to be there.
>
> The bonobo remote interface is about half implemented.  It's in better shape
> than the dbus remote interface, though.  I've started yet another branch to
> bash it into shape, and I'm pulling in Jonatan's work on the dbus remote
> interface from a while back too.  I'll post details when it's ready.

Really looking forward to it. Keep up the good work!

I think I'll also set up an arch repository in a few days with the
merges I did.

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558