Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] libnautilus-burn >= 2.9.0

Thanks Oliver.  This worked well.

The queue and the album covers are wonderful. What a treat!  If I have
one complaint it is that the album cover corresponding to the currently
playing
song, in the lower left corner, does not scale if
one re-sizes its area.

I'll give more feedback when all of this has sunk
in.

Thanks all.

  Gisli