[Rhythmbox-devel] Breakage on merge branch (patch-57)

G'day everyone,

Patch-57 on the merge branch, which pulls in patch-23 of Jonathan bugs
branch causes some breakage. On line 1008 of shell/rb-shell.c a
parameter is passed in to rb_sourcelist_new(), when none is expected.

I'm guessing that one of Jonathan's other things which isn't included
changes the definition of the function.

It works fine if you remove the parameter.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Zero Tolerance" in this case meaning "We're too stupid to be able to
apply conscious thought on a case-by-case basis". -- Mike Sphar