Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rework of column resizing

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 05:20:19PM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:

> Oh, speaking of iradio: I had to skip patches 16,17,21 from your bugs
> branch due to significant implementation changes in the playbin branch.
> Maybe you can also have a look how to set the name/genre from the stream
> data if you have time. :-)

I've merged these in patch-2 on my merge branch, hopefully without
causing too much damage elsewhere.  I wouldn't be surprised if I've
screwed the merge up somewhere, though..

The gstreamer changes required to make this work aren't available yet,
because I'm not sure it's the right way to do it.  If anyone cares, what
I did was have playbin set iradio-mode on the source if the URL starts
with "http://";, and add a deep-notify listener that proxied the signal
out.  I think it should emit tags instead, so it works like ogg radio
does, but I'm not sure.

-jonathan