Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album cover resizing and alternating row colors

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 18:07 +0200, m.pavot wrote:
> I have modified it in my arch branch. It 's maybe not perfect
> but it wastes less space.

Although I agree that there is a lot of unused space with the current
arrangement of the header controls, the idea behind it was to have more
space available for the track title. With your change, there is even
less space than before and the ellipsizing happens already for rather
short tracks.

> The 2 small problems mentioned by olivier are also fixed.

The maximized mode works like a charme now. Unfortunately, the problem
with the oversized covers is still there. Look what happens if the left
pane becomes very large:

http://arch.core-dump.info/rb-biiig-cover.png

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558