Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Local library, DAAP, ipod etc combination

Le lundi 24 octobre 2005 Ã 19:23 +0200, Kristian Berg a Ãcrit :
> Would it be possible to make a source which is the union of all other
> non-radio sources? Putting a globe icon and "All music" or something on
> the bottom of the sources list. Selecting this will show artists, albums
> and songs from all available sources.

I hesitated between putting all the songs in the main library, or adding
a separate source when I added the iPod support, and chose to go with a
separate source partly because I didn't want to handle merging songs
present both on the iPod and the main database (I feared it would be too
costly on big databases). It's worth trying though, since I wouldn't be
that surprised to be proven wrong :p

Christophe