[Rhythmbox-devel] GUI IDE?

hi all,

I was looking to do some small-scale hacking on the RB interface for my own personal preferences. Upun browsing through the RB source files the only Glade files I found were for various dialogs. So my question is: is a visual IDE used for the main RB interface (if so, which one?) or are all the .c files concerning the GUI written from scratch? Did that question make sense?

Also, if anyone is curious, what I want to do is make it so that the songs in the active playlist (or maybe just one default playlist) are displayed under the source list so that they are visible when browsing through the library. Kind of like what the proposed queue patch did but for a static playlist.

Thanks

Jalani Fox Kanem
jkfox physics utoronto ca
http://www.physics.utoronto.ca/~jkfox
University of Toronto, Department of Physics
One day, it will all make sense