Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Local devices should appear above networked ones

I filed the bug, and I so agree that it should be fixed. If it isn't
done by the time I'm finished with exams, I'll probably get around to
learning the RB internals and fix it myself... if anyone would like to
try in the meantime, that would be awesome, and they'd get a nice
fuzzy feeling inside from knowing they made ppl like me happy. Cheers.