Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] current cvs awesomeness

Windows Media Player opts creates 2 files:

AlbumArt_{C1EF4A0A-3284-417F-AF13-CB86D9474582}_Large.jpg
AlbumArt_{C1EF4A0A-3284-417F-AF13-CB86D9474582}_Small.jpg

The string between the {} braces seems to be a hash that uniquly
identifies the album. It would be nice if Rythmbox could search for
either of these files also. My music is on a Samba share, and I used
Windows Media Player to grab all the album art for my Music.