Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists

On 8/1/06, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan kaolin wh9 net> wrote:
- Sources (except the play queue) only accept entries of one type, and
  for playlists, that's the local song type.  It'd be fairly easy to
  modify the playlist source class so it would accept other types.

Playlists do come over in a DAAP share, so is there any way to create
a playlist on the other side (besides doing it on the serving side)?
I suppose not, but I guess it's worth asking.