Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 10:27 -0500, Brendan Martens wrote:
> What if you were to create playlists outside of RB, then import them?
> For instance, find the share via your network browser, and add the songs
> to Totem. Once you have the songs in your totem queue, click the "save"
> button and save the playlist to somewhere local, in your homefolder or
> whatever. Then import that playlist to RB?
>
> Hmmm I just tried this and RB does not keep the track info from the
> playlist. : ( Could we get RB to accept playlists with files linked over
> a network share? Totem is able to read the playlist fine.

What form of network share are you using (e.g. Samba/windows file
sharing)? and what format playlist are you saving it as (PLS is the
default for totem).

share works fine for me.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I have hardly ever known a mathematician who was capable of reasoning.
    -- Plato