Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] weird rhythmbox crashes on playing of any file

KS> Hey, thanks for your fast reply. I didn't find the time until
KS> today, that's why I haven't answered yet.

KS> Is there anything special about how to rebuild the plugin? I
KS> simply did << $ make clean; make; sudo make install
>>>
KS> in the plugins/audioscrobbler directory, to no avail. what should
KS> I do?

You could try regenerating the Makefile:

cd plugins/audioscrobber
make distclean
cd ../../
./config.status
cd plugins/audioscrobbler
make
sudo make install

If that doesn't work, start from scratch from the parent directory and
recompile the whole thing:

make distclean
./configure
make