Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Writing to iPod

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:37:27 -0500, Peter Colijn wrote
> That said, try some of the stuff suggested here:
> http://banshee-project.org/Troubleshooting/iPod

Thanks. I think that helped me find the problem:

$ ipod
Listening for iPod-specific HAL events...
** Message: Device Added: /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_2804_02CA
  Not a Valid iPod! Try Rebooting the iPod

which, I'm guessing means, that lipipoddevice does not yet support the new
clip style Shuffle or a recent software update. (iTunes updated my Shuffle
when I tested it under Windows). I'm emailing the Banshee list to confirm and
see if I can help with supporting it.

Jason

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com