Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Pre-release

ZT> I'm sorry if this has been stated already, I haven't been
ZT> following rhythmbox much lately, but is there some sort of a
ZT> changelog between the 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 releases?

0.9.7 hasn't been officially released (it's a pre-release hence the
0.9.96.90 version).  As James said in the beginning of the thread:

JL> real release this weekend, so you'll get some exciting release
JL> notes then.

So the NEWS file will be updated upon the official release.  You can
always look at the latest raw (unsummarised) ChangeLog in CVS to get
an idea of what's coming up:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/rhythmbox/ChangeLog?view=markup

Alex