Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Copying audio CD's could possibly be more user friendly

On 12/17/06, Rob van der Linde <robvdl gmail com> wrote:
One of these people used to use a slightly older version of Rhythmbox in
Ubuntu Dapper, and when she wanted to copy a CD, Rhythmbox used to
launch Sound Juicer, she had no problems editing the album/artist/genre
information before she hit the extract button with Sound Juicer...

I liked this better, and I still use it on Edgy. One program for
ripping, another for playing. (For me, the kicker is making sure that
my CD either matches a MusicBrainz release or gets attached to one.)