Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.3

Thanks for yet another version of Rhythmbox =)

Here are some thoughts:

* I love that "Edit->Delete" have been replaced with "Edit->Move to
trash". But I think it is rather dangerous that the shortcut is CTRL+T
and SHIFT+CTRL+T is toolbar on/off. I would suggest "Move to trash"
should be CTRL+Delete or perhaps ALT+Delete

* According to the HIG should there be 12 pixels around the contents
of a window.
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/design-window.html

I think this was once implanted in a 0.9.x version. Have it been
removed on purpose?

Would it be a good idea to rename Edit->Preferences->General to
Edit->Preferences->Browser ?