Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.3

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 23:28 +0530, Haran Shivanan wrote:
> I'd like to try out the latest Rhythmbox.
> Where can I get totem-plparser?
> Do I need to download the whole Totem package to get it?
> Or can I get it seperately?

Depending on what distro you are running, it is normally in a package
called "totem-plparser-dev" or "totem-dev".

> Also, are there any rpms available for 0.9.3?

There aren't any official ones, no. However you can usually find ones
that people have made for various distros, although they may have yet.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..." --
Isaac Asimov