Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problems with daap, avahi problem?

On Fri, 2006-03-02 at 22:03 -0800, Adam Zimmerman wrote:
> After an indeterminate amount of time, rb segfaults. The last message in
> the debug log was one about a daap source disappearing (although I
> haven't verified that it's the same sort of message every time it
> crashes. It could be a coincidence, but it seems somewhat suspicious).

It's crashed again, and I got the same message, about the exact same
source. I can't see that source in rhythmbox, but when I look at it with
avahi-discover, it tells me: "Error: Invalid record key". Could this
have something to do with it?

--
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

CREATIVITY  - http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/movingimages/Building_on_the_Past.mpg
ALWAYS      - http://randomfoo.net/oscon/2002/lessig/
BUILDS      - http://www.theopencd.org/
ON THE PAST - http://free-culture.org/freecontent/
--

 She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.
		-- Mae West