Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New stuff in cvs

> If anyone has any comments on the latest development, or has any ideas,
> let us know.

One thing that I just realized would be cool to have the checkboxes that
indicate if the songs are played, basically what itunes has.  Reason for
this is I want to manage *all* my music, but don't nessicarily want to
have say, my audiobooks when I hit the random button and play everything
from my system.

Just a thought.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike